I love this St. Patrick’s Day Craft made from your child’s handprint! I was looking for a fun St. Patrick’s Day Craft to do with Peyton and this is perfect. It would be easy to complete at a play date or St. Patrick’s Day Party or even to make with a preschooler!
St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Handprint Craft:
- Tempera Paint
- White Paper
- Green and Black Construction Paper
- Black Marker
- Paint Hand and Press onto the white paper
- Cut out a hat out of the green and black construction paper
- Glue to Handprint to create hat
- Add a button to the brim of the hat
- Using a marker draw on the face
Remember if you like then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark the ideas, recipes, DIY, crafts and tips that will help you later!
Check out this other St. Patrick’s Day posts: