If you love potato skins you will love this recipe for stuffed baby red potatoes. Of course anything with bacon, potatoes and cheese is a winner at our house.
- 24 small red potatoes (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- ¼ cup butter, cubed
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- ½ cup crumbled cooked bacon, divided
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- Scrub potatoes; place in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- When cool enough to handle, cut a thin slice off the top of each potato. Scoop out pulp, leaving a thin shell. (Cut thin slices from potato bottoms to level if necessary.)
- In a large bowl, mash the potato tops and pulp with butter.
- Set aside 2 tablespoons each of cheese and bacon for garnish; add remaining cheese and bacon to potatoes.
- Stir in the sour cream, egg, salt and pepper. Spoon mixture into potato shells. Top with remaining cheese and bacon; sprinkle with paprika.
- Place in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in.
Thank You Taste Of Home for the picture and recipe!
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: