Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 10 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 5 bacon strips, halved lengthwise
- Place asparagus on a sheet of waxed paper; coat with cooking spray. Sprinkle with pepper; turn to coat.
- Wrap a bacon piece around each spear; secure ends with toothpicks.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until bacon is crisp.
- Discard toothpicks.
Thank You Taste Of Home for the picture and recipe!