Banana Chip Pancakes for breakfast or brinner. They are always a crowd pleaser an a great stockpile recipe. Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- ¾ cup swirled milk chocolate and peanut butter chips
- Maple syrup and additional swirled milk chocolate and peanut butter chips, optional
- Place biscuit mix in a large bowl.
- Combine the egg, milk and bananas; stir into biscuit mix just until moistened.
- Stir in chips.
- Pour batter by ¼ cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top.
- Cook until the second side is golden brown.
- Serve with syrup and additional chips if desired
Thank You Taste Of Home for the picture and recipe!
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: