Banana Chip Pancakes are the perfect recipe for breakfast or brinner. They are always a crowd pleaser an a great stockpile recipe. I love how you can take a simple baking mix and turn them into a recipe that no one will ever realize it came from. I love the addition of fresh bananas in this one! You could easily make this gluten free by using a gluten free baking mix like Gluten Free Bisquick.
Did you know you can Freeze Bananas? It is a great way to extend the life of the banana when you find them on managers special or they are over ripe.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Banana Chip Pancakes Recipe
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup swirled milk chocolate and peanut butter chips
- Maple syrup and additional swirled milk chocolate and peanut butter chips, optional
- Place biscuit mix in a large bowl.
- Combine the egg, milk and bananas; stir into biscuit mix just until moistened.
- Stir in chips.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top.
- Cook until the second side is golden brown.
- Serve with syrup and additional chips if desired
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: