Brown Sugar Oatmeal Pancakes are the perfect addition to any breakfast or brinner. I love sneaking in a little fiber by adding the oats.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup buttermilk
- In a small bowl, combine the oats, flours, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- In another small bowl, beat the egg, oil and buttermilk.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour batter by ⅓ cupful onto a greased hot griddle.
- Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until the second side is golden brown.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:Yum