Crockpot Spanish Rice is an amazing side dish. I love how easy this recipe is to prepare!
- 2 pounds ground beef, chicken or turkey
- 2 cloves finely minced garlic
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1½ cups water or broth
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon basil
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups converted rice
- 3 stalks celery, finely chopped
- grated cheddar cheese (optional)
- Brown beef in skillet and drain off fat.
- Put all ingredients in slow cooker, except cheese. Mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 hours.
- minutes before cooking time is done, sprinkle cheese on top.
- Stir and Enjoy
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!
More Crockpot Recipes: