Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup soy flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs, buttermilk, milk, butter and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Coat muffin cups with cooking spray; fill three-fourths full with batter. Sprinkle with remaining chips.
- Bake at 350° for 12-16 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
- Serve warm.
Thank You Taste Of Home for the picture and recipe!