There is nothing better than gluten free cornbread. I love this recipe that you can make in a loaf pan! So easy and there is a full cup of corn in it! I love sneaking in a veggie when I can 🙂
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup rice milk
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, rice milk, oil and vinegar. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened; stir in corn.
- Transfer to an 8-in x 4-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until top is lightly browned and a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- Yield: 1 loaf (6 slices).
My Mom passed this recipe to me that she found posted at Tea at Prim Rose Hill. It originally comes from Healthy Cooking, October/November 2010.