I LOVE this recipe for Gluten Free Dredged Pork Chops. I cook it at least once a month because everyone at my house loves it. You use this simple Gluten Free Flour Mix Recipe and then it is easy as 1-2-3. I like to serve it with mashed potatoes and green beans. Good Southern comfort food!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Gluten-Free Dredged Pork Chops Recipe
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons Gluten-Free Flour Mixture, divided (recipe also on this page)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 2 tablespoons flour mixture, salt and pepper.
- Add pork chops, one at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook chops in butter over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear.
- Sprinkle with sage and rosemary; remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute onion in pan drippings.
- Combine remaining flour mixture and juice until smooth.
- Stir into skillet; add nuts.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve with pork chops. Yield: 2 servings
Thank You Taste Of Home for the picture and recipe!
Gluten Free Recipes: