Gluten Free Garbanzo Beans and Spinach Recipe is a great vegetarian dish. I love that you prepare it less than 15 minutes! It is a low salt and low fat option too! Serve it with gluten free bread and you have a complete meal!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Garbanzo Beans and Spinach Recipe
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 1 lb fresh spinach leaves, stems removed
- 1/2 cup canned unsalted garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained and rinsed
- Pinch salt
- Pinch black pepper
- In large skillet, heat olive oil over medium high.
- Add garlic and bell pepper and saute 5 minutes.
- Add beans and cook 3-4 minutes until beans are thoroughly heated.
- Add spinach, salt, and pepper.
- Cook, stirring often, until the spinach wilts. Serve.
Gluten Free Recipes: