We love pizza night. When Melissa became gluten free the one food that she grieved the most was pizza so I found this recipe for her. This is a great go to recipe for your recipe box. I love make your own pizza night because everyone can be happy. Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- ⅔ cup warm water (110° to 115°)
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 to 1-1/3 cups brown rice flour
- Pizza toppings of your choice
- In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
- Add the tapioca flour, milk powder, xanthan gum, gelatin, Italian seasoning, vinegar, oil, salt, sugar and ⅔ cup brown rice flour.
- Beat until smooth.
- Stir in enough remaining brown rice flour to form a soft dough (dough will be sticky).
- On a floured surface, roll dough into a 13-in. circle.
- Transfer to a 12-in. pizza pan coated with cooking spray; build up edges slightly.
- Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Bake at 425° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add toppings of your choice.
- Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and toppings are lightly browned and heated through.
Thank You Taste Of Home for the picture and recipe!
Gluten Free Pizza Recipes: