How to make Healthy Popsicles with V8 Fusion

I have always made Peyton’s popsicles. I love using V8 Fusion to make them because I am able to sneak in a serving of vegetables into them.

You can of course you any juice of your choice and another idea is to use a clear juice and add fruit – like this post shows.

The investment of these popsicle molds has far paid for themselves because of the money we have saved.  I am assured that I am able to provide healthy choices for my son instead of purchasing store packaged options.  The ideas are endless of the types and flavors you can make too!  We tried making them with the new V8 Fusion Smoothie and they have a nice creamy texture.  He really liked them.

Do you make your own popsicles?

Comments

1. I never thought to use a drink like V-8 for popsicles! Will def have to make some when grandkids are visiting!

2. Kay Heath says:

I never thought of doing that but I am going to try it with my home daycare kids. Thanks for the idea

3. Julie Tedder says:

Where can I get these Popsicle molds? I’d love to try this!

4. what a fantastic idea! with V8 juice .. different varieties and flavours:)

5. Ann Pellegrino says:

Great idea! I have never made Popsicles but will have to try!

6. tanya Perrin says:

This is one of those “Why didn’t I think of that!?” moments! lol Fabulous idea!

7. great idea!!! i may have to try this and the molds!

8. My kids will love these during the hot summer months!

9. Great idea! Definitely going to try that this summer! Thanks!

10. I did not think of this either! Have to try it for the grandkids!

11. Great idea!!!!

12. Deborah Kitsch says:

Hmmm.. something for the Grand babies… what an idea.. thanks

13. Cassie Durand says:

I’m going to have to invest in some popsicle molds, i’ve seen so many good recipies!

14. Can’t wait to try this! haven’t made Popsicle in years!!

15. Stacey DAy says:

I love the V8 Smoothie Strawberry/Banana-I am so trying the popsicle trick with my picky eaters!

16. Great idea and healthy too

17. Awesome idea!!

18. What a nutritious yet yummy dessert!

19. Debbie R says:

I hadn’t thought about this, but what a GREAT idea! I try to sneak veggies in anyway I can but I never thought of this. Thanks for sharing!

20. I never thought of this but what a great idea.

21. Debbie C says:

These could be a great way to get not only kids to get quality hydration but also some elderly people who need a tasty incentive to drink juice.

chrisdeglen(at)gmail(dot)com

22. This is a great new way to make popsicles. I always try to give my kids healthier options!

23. What a wonderful idea! I’m going to be trying these!

24. Michelle S says:

I like the money saving idea and that you can control what goes into them.

25. Great idea I wouldn’t bof thought abought using v8 juices and I love the idea about using the clear juice and fruit. Thanks for the ideas

26. Laurie Emerson says:

I love this idea! It would be so much better than a regular sugar filled Popsicle on these hot and humid days!

27. brandy ables says:

Sounds super easy & yummy.

28. this is SUCH a great idea. my daughter is still a little too young to have one without making a SUPER HUGE MESS lol but when she is old enough i will DEFINITLY be trying this. thank you!

29. Ann Dodatoat says:

What a great idea. Will try this summer with the kids.

30. Lisa Walinski says:

I think this is a great idea, makes it a very refreshing treat.

31. I’m gonna try this with the V8 smoothies!

32. martha parten says:

My great neices are coming to visit this summer and I’m going to try these!!

33. Rebecca Russell says:

Great idea!

34. Sally Heydasch says:

I babysit during the day a 1,3,5 year old. For jucie I give them V8 Strawberry banana. They would LOVE this! These will be made this week at our house.

35. I might try these for the kids, but I might try them myself. Anyone know how many weight watcher points one Popsicle might be?

36. This is a great idea. I think my grandchildren will love this new idea. Thanks

37. Frankie Pinnix says:

I think the V-8 popsicles are a great idea!! I will try them this summer. Thanks!!

38. This would be wonderful for my granddaughter! Love it!

39. Great idea. I have some of the green tea I would like to try this with.

40. Cristy Zimmermand says:

Sounds refreshing and healthy!

41. heather c says:

Great idea! I’m finding more and more options for homemade popsicles, and once I get my upright freezer, I’ll be making tons of them (as my regular freezer is just too small for such things!).

42. Will definitely have to try this this summer It’s cheaper than buying popsycles and I am sure it will be better too.