Crockpot Ranch Chicken
Loaded Chicken and Potatoes Casserole

How to make Healthy Popsicles with V8 Fusion

I have always made Peyton’s popsicles. I love using V8 Fusion to make them because I am able to sneak in a serving of vegetables into them.

You can of course you any juice of your choice and another idea is to use a clear juice and add fruit – like this post shows.

The investment of these popsicle molds has far paid for themselves because of the money we have saved.  I am assured that I am able to provide healthy choices for my son instead of purchasing store packaged options.  The ideas are endless of the types and flavors you can make too!  We tried making them with the new V8 Fusion Smoothie and they have a nice creamy texture.  He really liked them.

Do you make your own popsicles?

Yum

Comments

1. Connie S says

I never thought to use a drink like V-8 for popsicles! Will def have to make some when grandkids are visiting!

2. Debbie R says

I hadn’t thought about this, but what a GREAT idea! I try to sneak veggies in anyway I can but I never thought of this. Thanks for sharing!

3. Debbie C says

These could be a great way to get not only kids to get quality hydration but also some elderly people who need a tasty incentive to drink juice.

chrisdeglen(at)gmail(dot)com

4. meme says

Great idea I wouldn’t bof thought abought using v8 juices and I love the idea about using the clear juice and fruit. Thanks for the ideas

5. Laurie Emerson says

I love this idea! It would be so much better than a regular sugar filled Popsicle on these hot and humid days!

6. athena says

this is SUCH a great idea. my daughter is still a little too young to have one without making a SUPER HUGE MESS lol but when she is old enough i will DEFINITLY be trying this. thank you!

7. Sally Heydasch says

I babysit during the day a 1,3,5 year old. For jucie I give them V8 Strawberry banana. They would LOVE this! These will be made this week at our house.

8. Anne says

I might try these for the kids, but I might try them myself. Anyone know how many weight watcher points one Popsicle might be?

9. heather c says

Great idea! I’m finding more and more options for homemade popsicles, and once I get my upright freezer, I’ll be making tons of them (as my regular freezer is just too small for such things!).

10. Cathy says

Will definitely have to try this this summer It’s cheaper than buying popsycles and I am sure it will be better too.