I LOVE making Lemon, Lime and Orange Slices in Ice cubes for summer! A muffin tin works perfect for a Mason Jar or a pitcher. It is a great party planning idea.
- Muffin pan
- 12 lemon slices (orange and lime work well too)
- Make room for a level space in your freezer for the muffin pan.
- Slice up lemons into 12 slices
- Place 1 or 2 slices of lemon (or other fruit) in each section of the muffin tin.
- Fill the muffin pan with water
- Freeze for 2 or more hours.
- Remove the the ice cubes and place in a large pitcher or mason jars
- This works well with water, lemonade or tea
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!
If you like this recipe you may also like: