I LOVE making Lemon, Lime and Orange Slices in Ice cubes for summer! A muffin tin works perfect for a Mason Jar or a pitcher. It is a great party planning idea.
- Muffin pan
- 12 lemon slices (orange and lime work well too)
- Make room for a level space in your freezer for the muffin pan.
- Slice up lemons into 12 slices
- Place 1 or 2 slices of lemon (or other fruit) in each section of the muffin tin.
- Fill the muffin pan with water
- Freeze for 2 or more hours.
- Remove the the ice cubes and place in a large pitcher or mason jars
- This works well with water, lemonade or tea
Making your own Homemade Flavored Water is super easy and will save you money at the store! There is no reason to buy flavored water when you can make it yourself at home. You can make the night before and take it to work with you the next day and sip on it all day.
You can download this Water Intake Calendar for FREE and use it monthly to track your water intake.
Download the free Water Intake Calendar HERE.
Be sure to “PIN” these great recipes so you will have them when you are ready to make them. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.