Found on Pinterest
I love this idea that I found on Pinterest! Remember if you like this post then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark the ideas, recipes, DIY, crafts and tips that will help you later!
This is a great idea when you are feeding a crowd and everyone can have the fillings that they like! I love it!
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ cup half-and-half
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Assorted mix-ins (such as shredded cheese, diced vegetables, and cooked and chopped bacon, ham, or sausage)
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Heat your oven to 350º F and coat a 6-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk together the eggs, half-and-half, and salt in a medium bowl, then evenly distribute the egg mixture among the muffin cups.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of mix-ins to each cup, then sprinkle on a bit of Parmesan cheese, if you like.
- Bake the frittatas until they are puffy and the edges are golden brown, about 20 to 25 minutes. (If necessary, run a butter knife around the edge of each one to loosen them before removing them from the pan.) Makes 6 mini frittatas.
Thanks to FamilyFunGo.com for this information and image.
Are you new to Pinterest? Check out this post Pinterest 101.
See past Pinterest Pin of the Day Posts.
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!
If you like this recipe you may also like: