I LOVE Jalapeno poppers so when I found this recipe for Jalapeno Popper Dip on Pinterest I was so excited! I am going to try to make a Gluten Free version. When I do I will post it. Remember if you like this post then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark the ideas, recipes, DIY, crafts and tips that will help you later!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced jalapenos (pickled), drained
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped (optional)
- ¼ cup panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese and jalapenos in a bowl and pour into a baking dish.
- Mix the panko bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese and sprinkle over the dip.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven until the sides are bubbling and the cheese cheese has melted and turned golden brown on top, about 20 minutes.
Thanks for the recipe and image Closet Cooking.
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!
If you like this recipe you may also like:
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- Sour Cream & Bacon Crockpot Chicken
- DIY Twix Bars
- Homemade Fruit Popsicles
- Homemade Instant Oatmeal Packets
- DIY Uncrustables – How to Freeze PBJ’s
Ways to save at the store:
Weekly Deals at CVS
Weekly Deals at Kroger
Weekly Deals at Meijer
Weekly Deals at Remke/biggs
Weekly Deals at Target
Weekly Deals at Walgreens
Weekly Deals at Walmart
Stockpile Time – Items that you should stockpile this week at all of the stores.