Found on Pinterest
I love this idea that I found on Pinterest! Remember if you like this post then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark the ideas, recipes, DIY, crafts and tips that will help you later!
I LOVE this idea for summer! In fact I do this often with ice-cube trays but I love this for a pitcher.
- Muffin pan
- 6 lemons and/or limes
- Make sure that there is a big, level space in your freezer for the muffin pan.
- Thinly slice up lemons and limes.
- Place two or three slices of lemon and/or lime in each section of the muffin tin.
- Carefully fill the muffin pan with water. (or beverage you are serving)
- Freeze overnight.
- Pop out a few of the ice cubes and place in a large pitcher. Add to water, lemonade or iced tea.
Thanks to Industrious Justice for this idea and the image.
Are you new to Pinterest? Check out this post Pinterest 101.
See past Pinterest Pin of the Day Posts.
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!
If you like this recipe you may also like: