I love this idea for Mickey Mouse Cupcakes! If you are planning a Disney Vacation this would be a GREAT way to tell your kids! Or if you are just a Disney Fanatic like we are they are fun for any day of the week
- Batch of cupcakes
- Chocolate sandwich cookies, regular size and mini size
- Frost the cupcakes.
- Split each cookie into halves (you’ll need a total of six regular cookies and twelve mini cookies to decorate a dozen cupcakes).
- Push one half of a regular cookie (with the unfrosted side facing forward) halfway down into the center of a cupcake to create the top of the mouse head. For ears, set a pair of mini cookie halves (again, unfrosted sides facing forward) right behind and to the sides of the head. This time press the cookies into the frosting just far enough to hold them in place.
- Use the remaining cookie halves to decorate the rest of the cupcakes.
- You could also make a bow from icing and turn this into Minnie Mouse
Thanks to Family.Go.Com for this idea and image.ts.
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!
If you like this recipe you may also like: