How to make “Hardboiled” Eggs in the Oven? I wanted to share with you this method as it is an alternative to hard cooking them traditionally on the stove top. I love the muffin tin – so much better than placing on a cookie sheet or on the rack which is all I have ever seen before! I decided to give it at try and it worked well!
When you bake eggs, the shells will get little brown dots. When you soak them in water prior to peeling the brown spots will disappear.
Remember if you like this post then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark the ideas, recipes, DIY, crafts and tips that will help you later!
You may enjoy my Mom’s recipe – Linda’s Deviled Eggs.
I also love this recipe for Colored Deviled Eggs.
- Preheat oven to 325 – 350 degrees.
- Place uncooked eggs in a muffin tin.
- Bake eggs in the oven at 325-350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Get a huge bowl of ice water. or just stop your clean sink and use that.
- Use tongs and put the eggs in the water. This stops the eggs from cooking and from the yolks turning green/grey in color.
- After they are cooled, you can remove the shell or color for Easter.
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!
Easter Posts You May Enjoy:
Ways to save at the store:
Weekly Deals at Kroger