How to make “Hardboiled” Eggs in the Oven? Yes, you can! I wanted to share with you this method as it is an alternative to hard cooking them traditionally on the stove top. I love the muffin tin – so much better than placing on a cookie sheet or on the rack which is all I have ever seen before!
Remember if you like this post then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark the ideas, recipes, DIY, crafts and tips that will help you later!
You may enjoy my Mom’s recipe – Linda’s Deviled Eggs.
I also love this recipe for Colored Deviled Eggs.
- Preheat oven to 325 – 350 degrees.
- Place uncooked eggs in a muffin tin.
- Bake them in the oven at 325-350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Get a huge bowl of ice water. Use tongs and put the eggs in the water. This stops the eggs from cooking and from the yolks turning green/grey in color.
- After they are cooled, you can remove the shell.
If you like this recipe you may also like: