Did you know that SPAM is Gluten Free? I recently found out and decided to create a breakfast recipe with it. I am going to have to say that I hadn’t had SPAM since I was a little girl but it was just as good as I remembered and mixed with the eggs and cheese was a great breakfast or ‘brinner” treat! It is a little salty in my opinion however it is a nice change of pace. It sure brought back fond memories :-) If I made it again I would actually fry my spam and then add it to the eggs. This is a traditional breakfast eaten in Hawaii so maybe I will make it next time and dream I am on a vacation there.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more!
- 1 can of SPAM
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- optional: diced onions, green pepper, red pepper
- Heat 1 TBSP of butter in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Add optional veggies if desired.
- Scramble (mix) your eggs with ¼ cup of milk.
- Add to heated skillet.
- Add spam cut into small cubes.
- Cook until eggs set.
- Add cheese and stir until melted.
Gluten Free Recipes: