Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast is the perfect addition to any breakfast or brunch menu. My husband loves it topped with homemade whipped creme.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 slices French bread (1/2 inch thick)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups sliced fresh or frozen strawberries
- Maple syrup and additional confectioners’ sugar
- In a small bowl, combine the ricotta, sugar and vanilla.
- Spread 2 tablespoons on each of eight slices of bread; top with remaining bread.
- In a bowl, beat eggs and milk; soak sandwiches for 1-2 minutes per side.
- Cook on a greased hot griddle for 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and heated through.
- Serve with strawberries.
- Top with syrup and additional confectioners’ sugar.
Thank You Taste Of Home for the picture and recipe!
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: