Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 3 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, cubed
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni, quartered
- 4 ounces hard salami, cubed
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, cheese, pepperoni, salami, green pepper, celery, onion and tomatoes.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well. Pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat.
Thank You Taste Of Home for the picture and recipe!