Butterfly Pancakes are perfect for your kids. They will LOVE this for breakfast or an afternoon snack. Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Butterfly Pancakes Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, whisk the egg, buttermilk and butter. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- To form each butterfly wing, pour 2 tablespoons of batter onto a lightly greased hot griddle. Pour 1 tablespoon of batter below and touching the larger one. Turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes; cook until second side is golden brown.
- To assemble, place two wings on a serving plate, forming a butterfly. Top with fruit
Thank You Taste Of Home for the picture and recipe!
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: