Crock Pot Baked Potatoes are my favorite way to cook “baked” potatoes. Instead of heating up your house this summer try using the crock pot instead. This is also a great way to prepare baked potatoes on a weeknight too! Love this one! I made them and you could not tell they were not baked.
You can also put potatoes in crock pot over night and then slice for home fries the next morning or make them into potato salad.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- Crock Pot
- Wash your potatoes well and let them dry.
- Coat the potatoes in course salt to help retain moisture.
- Wrap each potato in a piece of foil. You do not need to prick them.
- Place wrapped potatoes in your crock pot. You can place 10 medium sized potatoes in a 4 quart crock pot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Another option: You can cook without foil – prick the potatoes and rub with olive oil. Or add a couple of balls of crushed up aluminum foil to the crock pot mixed in with the potatoes.
Delicious Crockpot Recipes :
- Complete Pork Chop Dinner in a Crockpot
- Complete Steak Dinner in a Crockpot
- Crock Pot Baked Potatoes
- Crockpot Apple Crisp
- Crockpot Apples and Porkchops
- Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- Crockpot Buffalo Dip
- Crockpot Cheesy Chicken & Rice
- Crockpot Chicken & Sweet Potatoes
- Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing
- Crockpot Coca-Cola Pork Roast
- Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole
- Crockpot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken
- Crockpot Hot Cocoa
- Crockpot Pizza Casserole
- Crockpot Pork Loin Roast
- Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- Crockpot Ranch Porkchops
- Crockpot Taco Soup
- Homemade Crockpot Caramel Dip (Dulce de Leche)
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger
Follow Stockpiling Moms: