Crock Pot Baked Potatoes are my favorite way to cook “baked” potatoes. Instead of heating up your house this summer try using the crock pot instead. This is also a great way to prepare baked potatoes on a weeknight too! Love this one! I made them and you could not tell they were not baked.
You can also put potatoes in crock pot over night and then slice for home fries the next morning or make them into potato salad.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- Crock Pot
- Wash your potatoes well and let them dry.
- Coat the potatoes in course salt to help retain moisture.
- Wrap each potato in a piece of foil. You do not need to prick them.
- Place wrapped potatoes in your crock pot. You can place 10 medium sized potatoes in a 4 quart crock pot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Another option: You can cook without foil - prick the potatoes and rub with olive oil. Or add a couple of balls of crushed up aluminum foil to the crock pot mixed in with the potatoes.
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts: