Domino’s announced yesterday that they have added a “Gluten Free” Pizza to their menu. It is really important to educate yourself and read the fine print. If you have Celiac or a severe gluten intolerance you need to educate yourself before ordering. It is not 100% Gluten Free because of the possibility of cross contamination. You can read the disclaimer and watch the video below.
Domino’s Pizza made with a Gluten Free Crust is prepared in a common kitchen with the risk of gluten exposure. The National Foundation for Celiac Awareness supports the availability of Domino’s Gluten Free Crust, but cannot recommend the pizza for customers with Celiac disease. Customers with gluten sensitivities should exercise judgment in consuming this pizza.
Explaining the Disclaimer:
Gluten is present in Domino’s® Hand Tossed Dough. After stretching the dough, small gluten particles could remain on the pizza maker’s hands, which then touch the cheese and toppings and could transfer to these ingredients. Due to the handcrafted nature of Domino’s® products and because stores do not have a separate gluten free area in the kitchen, a possibility for gluten exposure can occur. As such, pizza made with Domino’s® Gluten Free Crust is not recommended for customers with celiac disease. However, because the risk for exposure is low, this pizza made with Domino’s® Gluten Free Crust is an option for individuals with mild gluten sensitivities.
When making the decision if you will order the gluten free pizza please keep in mind that these additional ingredients contain gluten.
Domino’s® ingredients that contain gluten and should not be added to a Gluten Free Crust:
Other Domino’s® products that contain gluten:
Hand Tossed Dough, Thin Crust, Dish, Brooklyn Crust, Big Deal (select locations)
I would love to know where you weigh in on this – will you be trying the new Domino’s Gluten Free pizza? Please share your thoughts here.
Here are our Gluten Free Dining Reviews. Hopefully it will help you on your gluten free journey. Visit this extensive list of Gluten Free Restaurant Menus.
Be sure to follow our Gluten Free Recipes Pinterest Board.
- Applebees Gluten Free Menu
- Bonefish Grill Gluten Free Menu
- Boone Tavern Hotel Gluten Free Tea
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill Gluten Free Menu
- Chick-fil-A Announces Nutritious and Gluten Free Kids Meals
- Chick-fil-A Gluten Free Menu
- Chick-fil-A NEW Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Chipotle Gluten Free Menu
- Chuck E Cheese Offers Gluten Free Menu
- Chuck E. Cheese is testing Gluten Free Pizza and Cupcakes in MN
- Claim Jumper Gluten Free Menu
- Domino’s Gluten Free Pizza
- Gigi’s Cupcakes offers Gluten Free Friday’s
- Gluten Free Dining Out Restaurant Menus
- Gluten Free Menu at Cracker Barrel
- Gluten Free Menu at Mellow Mushroom
- Gluten Free Menu at PF Changs
- Gluten Free Menu at Red Robin
- Gluten Free Menu at TGI Fridays
- Gluten Free Menu Yesterday’s Cafe & Tea Room – Florence, KY
- Hot Head Burritos Gluten Free Menu
- Jeff Ruby’s Steakhouse Gluten Free Menu
- Karlo’s Bistro Italia – Florence, KY – GlutenFree Menu
- LaRosa’s is now offering Gluten Free Pizza
- LaRosas Gluten Free Pizza is Delicious!
- Local 127 on Vine Gluten Free Menu
- Logan’s Roadhouse Gluten Free Menu & Review
- Macaroni Grill Gluten Free Menu
- McAlister’s Gluten Free Menu
- Mod Market Gluten Free Menu
- Moe’s Southwest Grill Gluten Free Menu
- My thoughts on Domino’s Gluten Free Pizza
- Orange Leaf Yogurt Review – Gluten Free Menu
- Oriental Wok Gluten Free Menu
- Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas Cruise Review
- Skyline Chili is Gluten Free
- TGI Friday’s – New Gluten Free Menu
- Wendy’s Gluten Free Menu
- Yesterday’s Cafe & Tea Room – Florence, KY – Gluten Free Menu
- Zoe’s Kitchen Restaurant Gluten Free Menu & Review