Pizza is our Friday night meal as a family – this is sure to be a crowd pleaser for sure. You can use this recipe for Gluten Free Pizza Crust or a pre-made crust (I like Udi’s). Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- ½ (24-ounce) package frozen prebaked gluten-free pizza crusts, thawed
- ½ cup Basic Pizza Sauce or bottled gluten-free pizza sauce
- 5 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup torn fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Spread Basic Pizza Sauce evenly over crust. Arrange cheese slices over sauce. Place on bottom rack of oven.
- Bake at 450° for 12 minutes. Remove from oven, and sprinkle with basil. Cut into 10 wedges. Serve immediately.
Thank you to myrecipes for the picture and the recipe!
Originally printed:: Cooking Light Gluten-Free Cookbook, Oxmoor House 2011