Hot and Spicy Chicken Tenders is a great recipe for watching a big game, tailgating or when you are serving appetizers. It is low carb and gluten free too. I love this for the New Year because if you are watching your weight then this is a great alternative and non one will even realize that you are eating low carb!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 8 bags of Southern Recipe Hot and Spicy Pork Rinds (or any flavor)
- 3 lbs of fresh chicken tenders
- 4 eggs
- Crush one bag of pork rinds at a time in your food processor until they are a fine crumb. Place the crumbs in bowl.
- In another bowl, beat 4 eggs.
- Dip the chicken strips in the eggs then coat with pork rind crumbs and fry until cooked.
- Remove and place on a paper towel to drain extra grease then layer them in a baking pan with your favorite hot sauce.
- Broil for 5 minutes to re-crisp and serve with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: