I wanted to share with you some tips for how to start freezer cooking. This is going to be a week long series.
Why Does Freezer Cooking Work?
1. It reduces food waste – you are less likely to purchase ingredients that you won’t use and end up throwing them away
2. It saves money – my planning your meals and preparing them in advance you will save money
3. It improves nutrition – if you have meals ready “bake” nightly you will be less tempted to go out to dinner and will send up eating better
4. It enhances family time – by eliminating the “time” from nightly food preparation you are able to enjoy your family time more and be less stressed out
5. It improves food safety – by freezer cooking you are less likely to endure a food borne illness (the freezing process will aid in the elimination of bacteria growth)
Read more Freezer Cooking posts in this series.