Crockpot Honey Pork and Apples
Easy Crockpot Meatloaf2

Kroger Matchup 5/21 – 5/28

Just getting started at Kroger or want to learn more?  Check out the updated Kroger Coupon Policy.

Are you looking to purchase coupons? We have a list of suggested Coupon Clippers.  You can use our free Coupon Database to check for and print coupons too!

You can also print coupons at Coupons.com, RedPlum.com and CouponNetwork.com.

[%printable-list:Kroger521528%]

This matchup is from the Greater Cincinnati/NKY Sales Division. Our stores double up to $.50 and $.51 -$.99 up to $1.00.

FP – Final Price
SS – SmartSource Insert
GM – General Mills Insert
RP – RedPlum Insert
P&G- Proctor and Gamble Insert
WYB – When You Buy

Want to learn more Coupon Lingo and Basics? We have more under Getting Started and Coupon Lingo.

Visit our Aldi, Meijer, Remke, Walmart, CVS and Walgreen’s Deals for ways to save at the store this week!

Bloggers do not copy and post this matchup without permission. You may link to it without permission.

Savvy Saving book launch

Yum

Comments

1. Jessica says

Hmm… great stuff! Except the coupon for Sweet Baby Ray’s in Smart Source from last weekend was $1/4… I am located in the same area as you ladies too.

2. joanna says

I also got the $1/4 Sweet Baby Rays coupon. SO FRUSTRATING to see that other couponers across the U.S. got better ones. I’m sorry, but what typical grocery shopper buys four bottles of BBQ at a time? Not many, that’s for sure. I think that coupon was specifically targeting couponers to get us where it hurts. :(

3. Jessica says

So they’re .75, which is still pretty good for that brand, but not enough to make me buy it :) But I was just confused, because I am in the Cincinnati area as well. Maybe the Stockpiling Moms got their coupons from a different region??

• Melissa@StockpilingMoms says

This coupon varied by region – we did order from a coupon clipper who had $1/2.

4. Janet says

I have a question? How can you get the cereal as low as .50 a box? The sale is 2/$5 my coupon is $1 off 3. Do you buy 6 boxes and use 6 coupons? What do I do to get it for .50 a box?

• Melissa@StockpilingMoms says

When you Buy 6 you Get $6 OYNO Catalina – so it makes it $.50 after coupon and Catalina. Hope that helps!

• S says

She’s using six $.50 off Reese’s coupons which double to $1 off each box. The $1/3 will not get you that deal.