LaRosa’s is offering Gluten Free Pizza! Do you hear me screaming through the computer with my excitement? LaRosa’s is my sons favorite and he really loves to go there. Sadly, I have been unable to eat there since going gluten free. It is with major excitement that I share with you that LaRosa’s is taking the launch of gluten free pizza very seriously.
I knew it was in the works because I spoke with my store manager and he told me Gluten Free pizza was being tested in the Oxford, OH location. I have been waiting literally on pins and needles since then to see when they would “hopefully” offer the gluten free crust in other locations.
The launch of the Gluten Free Pizza required extensive training for employees at the eight restaurants that currently offer the product. It is being offered the following stores: Alexandria, KY and in Ohio at Anderson, Beavercreek, Boudinot, Centerville, Kenwood, Mason and Oxford. This news has not been widespread in the media, in fact there has been no media about the announcement. Instead the LaRosa’s took the precautions necessary by obtaining the dough from a 3rd party vendor and then taking precautions to train their employees to avoid cross contamination instead.
The dough is purchased from French Meadow Bakery, which is a fully certified organic bakery. The fresh, raw and frozen dough is placed into a bag, sealed and shipped to LaRosa’s.
They started testing the gluten-free pizza at its Oxford store about 18 months ago. LaRosa’s worked with the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness to certify management, and implemented tools and procedures to minimize potential cross contamination. They are taking precautions by using separate utensils, pizza making surfaces and toppings. It is clearly labeled as gluten free so there is no concern.
A little over a month ago seven additional stores (listed above) began selling the Gluten Free Pizza. My personal request – please bring the Gluten Free crust to Independence, KY.
If you have interest in Gluten Free Pizza coming to your area let LaRosa’s know via facebook.
I personally want to thank you LaRosa’s for not only offering Gluten Free Pizza but taking the cross contamination seriously. I haven’t tried it yet but I hope to soon. It has been too long since my last slice. It means so much to this gluten free Mom.
Visit this extensive list of Gluten Free Restaurant Menus.
Be sure to follow our Gluten Free Recipes Pinterest Board.
- Applebees Gluten Free Menu
- Bonefish Grill Gluten Free Menu
- Boone Tavern Hotel Gluten Free Tea
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill Gluten Free Menu
- Chick-fil-A Announces Nutritious and Gluten Free Kids Meals
- Chick-fil-A Gluten Free Menu
- Chick-fil-A NEW Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Chipotle Gluten Free Menu
- Chuck E Cheese Offers Gluten Free Menu
- Chuck E. Cheese is testing Gluten Free Pizza and Cupcakes in MN
- Claim Jumper Gluten Free Menu
- Domino’s Gluten Free Pizza
- Gigi’s Cupcakes offers Gluten Free Friday’s
- Gluten Free Dining Out Restaurant Menus
- Gluten Free Menu at Cracker Barrel
- Gluten Free Menu at Mellow Mushroom
- Gluten Free Menu at PF Changs
- Gluten Free Menu at Red Robin
- Gluten Free Menu at TGI Fridays
- Gluten Free Menu Yesterday’s Cafe & Tea Room – Florence, KY
- Hot Head Burritos Gluten Free Menu
- Jeff Ruby’s Steakhouse Gluten Free Menu
- Karlo’s Bistro Italia – Florence, KY – GlutenFree Menu
- LaRosa’s is now offering Gluten Free Pizza
- LaRosas Gluten Free Pizza is Delicious!
- Local 127 on Vine Gluten Free Menu
- Logan’s Roadhouse Gluten Free Menu & Review
- Macaroni Grill Gluten Free Menu
- McAlister’s Gluten Free Menu
- Mod Market Gluten Free Menu
- Moe’s Southwest Grill Gluten Free Menu
- My thoughts on Domino’s Gluten Free Pizza
- Orange Leaf Yogurt Review – Gluten Free Menu
- Oriental Wok Gluten Free Menu
- Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas Cruise Review
- Skyline Chili is Gluten Free
- TGI Friday’s – New Gluten Free Menu
- Yesterday’s Cafe & Tea Room – Florence, KY – Gluten Free Menu
- Zoe’s Kitchen Restaurant Gluten Free Menu & Review