Meijer:: Custom Coupons

Just getting started at Meijer or want to learn more? We have all the information of how to stockpile at Meijer. Check out our post on how to sign up for Meijer’s new MPerks Digital Coupons so that you can save even more!

Are you looking to purchase coupons? We have a list of suggested Coupon Clippers that we use and we appreciate you shopping through our links as we are affiliates with these clipping services. You can use our free Coupon Database to check for and print coupons too!

You can also print your coupons with us at Coupons.com, RedPlum.com and CouponNetwork.com and we appreciate you printing through our links as we affiliates.

Other Specials
Participating Gerber® Graduates® Snacks or Meals
BUY 5, GET $ 2.00 off your next shopping trip via Meijer Custom Coupon
Good Thru 05/12/12
Gerber® Good Start® Powders 12-13oz
BUY 3, GET $ 5.00 off your next shopping trip via Meijer Custom Coupon
Good Thru 05/12/12
Reach® Toothbrushes (excluding Crystal Clean)
BUY 2, GET $ 1.00 off your next shopping trip via Meijer Custom Coupon
Good Thru 05/12/12
GERBER® NatureSelect™ 3RD FOODS® Baby Food.
BUY 8, GET $ 1.00 off your next shopping trip via Meijer Custom Coupon
Good Thru 05/12/12
Gerber® DHA & Probiotic, Organic or Fruit Cereals
BUY 2, GET $ 2.00 off your next shopping trip via Meijer Custom Coupon

Want to learn more Coupon Lingo and Basics? We have more under Getting Started and Coupon Lingo.

Visit our Aldi, KrogerRemke, Walmart, CVS and Walgreen’s Deals for ways to save at the store this week!

Bloggers do not copy and post this matchup without permission. You may link to it without permission.

Savvy Saving book launch

Comments

1. Dawn M Porter says:

Our Meijer in Midland Michigan just informed me that they will no longer allow stacking manufactures coupons with Mperks. They further gave me a copy of this new policy and also informed me that once you put in your Mperks number that if you did in fact use coupons for an item that is also on your Mperks card, that the Mperks will override the coupon. With this being said, I will have my list on hand and only use the Mperks for purchases that I do not have a coupon for.

• christie says:

Which coupon policy did they give you? They updated it again on April 19th ( http://help.meijer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/92/kw/92 )and which you are allowed to use mPerks with manufacture coupons if the “terms and exclusions” allow for it. Basically if it says “Cannot be combined with any other Meijer Discount Coupons….limit one coupon per transaction”, then you can combine this with a manufacture coupon.

• Dawn Porter says:

The store manager at our meijer had a pad of tair off sheets with the coupon acceptance guidelines. It says in the policy that meijer does accept a Catalina manufacture coupon w/ a Catalina coupon. But bullet point number five states ” mperks offer cannot be combined with paper coupons (manufacturer or meijer) towards the purchase of a single item. Also, transactions cannot be broken up to avoid stacking.

The manager informed me that the policy has just taken affect in sometime in April.

• christie says:

I went to Meijer yesterday for example and got Quarker Real Medleys Oatmeal Cup which was $1.50. I used my .50/1 mPerk and .50/1 Real Medley coupon from 4-29 and got it for free.

2. christie says:

Yes that was the policy they changed to on April 17th. then on April 19th they changed to the policy that I had the link to above! I have actually emailed Meijer about it last week and on May 4th they responded with “Each coupon that is offered in the mPerks program has its own terms & exclusions information. The terms & exclusions provides the details of redemption for the particular coupon.
    We accept two kinds of coupons; Meijer issued coupons and manufacturer coupons.
    Only one manufacturer coupon and one Meijer coupon for the same item will be accepted (unless prohibited).
    mPerks coupons are considered Meijer coupons unless otherwise mentioned in the terms & exclusions of a particular coupon.

I have also used them many time with manfacture coupon since April 19th and the both work just fine. If I were you I would print out a copy of the policy from their website( that the link was for above ) with the date on it and show the manager if he/she says something or wont let you use them! If he/she still fights you then you have them call toll-free at 1-877-E-MEIJER (1-877-363-4537).

3. Thanks Christine, I think I will!

4. Christine, may I ask which Meijer you are shopping at? Perhaps I should change locations.

• christie says:

I’m in Ohio but the policy change is nationwide. I’ve heard alot of people having trouble with their stores because some are not up todate with the newer version of the policy.

5. You made some respectable factors there. I seemed on the web for the issue and located most people will associate with with your website.

6. Hi Christine, just wondered if you have been on Meijer’s website recently? I tried looking for the coupon policies to print out and to have with me in case I run into another issue and I cannot seem to find the policy for mPerks. Just wondered if you had a link that would be easier for me to find.

Thank you!
    Dawn

7. Dawn Porter says:

It was a bit confusing since it does not specifically say mPerks, so thank u for that.