This amazing cake is screaming summer to me! Perfect for cookouts and picnics this is a light dessert that is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, undrained
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) yellow cake mix
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- ¾ cup (6 ounces) peach yogurt
- Additional drained diced peaches, if desired
- Drain peaches, reserving juice. Add enough water to juice to measure 1-1/4 cups. Cut peaches into 1-in. pieces; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cake mix, peach juice mixture, oil and eggs on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Pour into two greased and floured 9-in. round baking pans. Bake at 350° for 28-33 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pans for 10 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a bowl, combine the whipped topping and yogurt; fold in reserved peaches. Spread topping between layers and over top of cake. Garnish with additional diced peaches if desired. Store in refrigerator.
Thank You Taste Of Home for the picture and recipe!
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:Yum