Found on Pinterest
Remember if you like this post then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark the ideas, recipes, DIY, crafts and tips that will help you later! I am always looking for easy ideas this looks like a winner. You can’t go wrong with BACON
- 1 (12-oz) can Pillsbury® Grands!® Jr. Golden Layers® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- ½ cup pasteurized process cheese sauce (from 8-oz. jar)
- 10 bacon slices, cooked, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
- Place 1 biscuit in center of greased cookie sheet.
- Arrange remaining biscuits in circle, edges slightly overlapping, around center biscuit.
- Gently press to form 10-inch round.
- Spread with cheese sauce; sprinkle with bacon.
- Bake at 400°F. for 10 to 13 minutes or until biscuit edges are golden brown. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve warm.
This was originally posted at Pillsbury - thanks for the recipe and image.
Are you new to Pinterest? Check out this post Pinterest 101.
Other ideas you may like:
DIY Twix Bars (1000 Dollar Bars)
See past Pinterest Pin of the Day Posts.
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!