Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are amazing! They are naturally gluten free and a light dessert that is perfect on a hot summer night! I made these for dessert at a cookout and they were gone in minutes 🙂 If you are not serving them immediately I would suggest refrigerating them immediately. I love serving these for holidays like Valentine’s Day or Christmas!
Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how!
- 1 lb large strawberries
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- nilla wafers crumbs or graham cracker crumbs - optional
- Rinse strawberries and cut around the top of the strawberry.
- Remove the top and clean out with a paring knife.
- Prep all strawberries and set aside. Pat dry.
- Cut off the bottom so that they will sit straight.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Add cream cheese mix to a icing bag or ziploc with the corner snipped off.
- Fill strawberries with cheesecake mixture.
- Optional, Once strawberries are filled sprinkle the top in graham cracker crumbs.
- If not serving immediately, refrigerate until serving.
Other recipes you may like: