Found on Pinterest
Remember if you like this post then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark the ideas, recipes, DIY, crafts and tips that will help you later! I am always looking for easy ideas this looks like a winner. You can’t go wrong with BACON
- Cookie Base
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® double chocolate chunk cookie mix
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cold strong brewed coffee or water
- 1 egg
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 bag (9 oz) miniature chocolate-covered peanut butter cup candies, chopped
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 oz bittersweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1 cup unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir cookie base ingredients until soft dough forms. Spread dough in bottom of ungreased 13×9-inch pan. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or just until set. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and ¼ cup sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Fold in whipped topping and candies. Spread over cooled cookie base.
- In small microwavable bowl, beat peanut butter, milk and 2 tablespoons sugar with wire whisk until smooth. Microwave uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds, stirring after 30 seconds, to thin for drizzling. Drizzle mixture over filling. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Sprinkle with peanuts. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until set. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
This was originally posted at Betty Crocker- thanks for the recipe and image.
Are you new to Pinterest? Check out this post Pinterest 101.
Other ideas you may like:
DIY Twix Bars (1000 Dollar Bars)
See past Pinterest Pin of the Day Posts.
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!