Enjoy this recipe for Copycat Chick-fil-A Nuggets! If you love Chick-fil-A as much as we do then you will love this recipe!
Copycat Chick-fil-A Nuggets
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 lb. skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- canola oil for frying
- In a large bowl whisk milk and egg together.
- Place chicken on counter and cut into cubed bite size pieces; trim any fat that you may see.
- Put the chicken in the milk mixture and mix so that all is coated and place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- In another large bowl combine the dry ingredients listed above and stir
- In cast iron pot or sauce pan pour in oil so that its at least an inch deep on med/high heat.
- Remove the chicken from refrigerator and place about 8 pieces in milk mixture and then into the flour mixture.
- Make sure all the chicken is coated with the flour and then place into the hot oil.
- Cook each side for at least 2-3 minutes or until golden brown (You want to make sure that chicken is no longer pink so you can cut one piece to test it out).
- Place the chicken on some paper towels to soak up any oil.
- Repeat the same steps with the rest of the chicken and serve.
This is not the original of course but looks like a good copycat 🙂
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!
Copycat Chick-fil-A Recipes: