Found on Pinterest
I love finding great ideas on Pinterest that I can bookmark for later. Remember if you like this post then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark the ideas, recipes, DIY, crafts and tips that will help you later!
I love this Date Night in a Jar Idea! It was originally posted as a Valentine’s Day idea. Just take a Mason Jar and Popsicle Sticks and paint them three different colors. One color will represent a date night that costs $ and a babysitter. Another color will represent a more affordable costing date and a little less time and finally the third color is for a date night “at home”. I thought I would come up with a list for you too!
$ and a babysitter:
- Movie – in the lux theater
- Dinner – with a reservation
- Bed and Breakfast
Less Expensive Night Out:
- Local restaurant – use a coupon or Groupon if possible
- Movie – $ theater or not a first week showing
- Lunch – much less expensive and often you don’t need a sitter
- Putt – Putt
- Drive – In Theater
- Dessert and Coffee Date
Stay At Home Date Ideas:
- Snuggling on the couch and watching a movie
- Fire Pit and Drinks
- Board Games
- Catching up on the DVR and a bowl of popcorn
- Dinner after the kids go to bed
This idea and image was originally posted at Life in the Green House.
Other ideas you may like:
DIY Twix Bars (1000 Dollar Bars)
Are you new to Pinterest? Check out this post Pinterest 101.
See past Pinterest Pin of the Day Posts.
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!