Found on Pinterest
Remember if you like this post then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark the ideas, recipes, DIY, crafts and tips that will help you later! I am always looking for easy breakfast ideas especially during the summer. This looks like a great one!
- 10 slices precooked bacon
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 3 tablespoons LAND O LAKES® Butter, softened
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Microwave bacon as directed on package until very crisp. Drain on paper towels. Set aside to cool.
- Generously spray large cookie sheet (dark cookie sheet not recommended) with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray, or line with cooking parchment paper. Unroll dough sheet on work surface; press into 12×8-inch rectangle.
- In small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of the butter and 2 tablespoons of the syrup with fork or wire whisk until smooth and creamy. Spread mixture evenly over dough, covering to edges. Finely chop bacon; reserve 1 tablespoon for garnish. Spread remaining bacon evenly over butter mixture. Starting at short end, roll up dough; pinch edge to seal. Wrap roll in plastic wrap; refrigerate 5 minutes to chill so dough will be easier to cut.
- Unwrap roll; place seam side down on cutting board. Using serrated knife, cut roll into 12 (about ¾-inch) slices. Place slices, cut sides up, on cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 13 minutes or until light golden brown. Place waxed paper under cooling rack. Remove rolls from cookie sheet to cooling rack; cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix powdered sugar, remaining 1 tablespoon butter and remaining 3 tablespoons syrup with wire whisk until smooth. Drizzle icing over rolls. Garnish with reserved bacon.
This was originally posted at Pillsbury - thanks for the recipe and image.
Are you new to Pinterest? Check out this post Pinterest 101.
Other ideas you may like:
DIY Twix Bars (1000 Dollar Bars)
See past Pinterest Pin of the Day Posts.
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!