This recipe for Three Cheese Grilled Potatoes is screaming summer BBQ to me! I can’t wait to try it! I can imagine serving it with these Orange Ginger Pork Chops and a salad for an amazing and easy dinner on the grill.
Remember if you like this post then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark the ideas, recipes, DIY, crafts and tips that will help you later!
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup crumbled cooked bacon
- ½ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a double thickness of greased heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Dot with butter.
- Fold foil around potato mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-18 minutes on each side or until potatoes are tender.
- Carefully open foil. Sprinkle the bacon cheeses over potato mixture. Grill 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
This image and recipe was originally posted at Taste of Home.
Other posts you may like:
DIY Twix Bars (1000 Dollar Bars)