Sunny Orange Lemonade is the perfect drink for hot summer day. I can just imagine enjoying this one by the pool 🙂 Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Sunny Orange Lemonade Recipe
Yield 6 -8
- 4-1/4 cups water, divided
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup lemon juice (about 4 lemons)
- 3/4 cup orange juice (about 3 oranges)
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Ice cubes
- Lemon slices, optional
- In a small saucepan, bring 1-1/4 cups water and sugar to a boil. Reduce heat. Simmer for 10 minutes; cool.
- Transfer to a pitcher; add lemon and orange juices and peels. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Stir in the remaining water. Serve over ice. Garnish with lemon if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 113 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Thank You Taste Of Home for the picture and recipe!