If you are looking for a Gluten Free and Allergen Free option when dining out then you may want to consider TGI Friday’s. They have just updated their gluten free menu and they have a menu key that tells you what every item on the menu contains!
What I am thrilled about is the addition of a variety of new side items! It was quite limited before with only 3 menu items for sides and now have expanded to include at least 8! When you enter the lobby at the hostess stand just ask for the allergen/gluten free menu. When you place your order be sure to tell your server you are gluten free and that you need your food prepared with new gloves and clean kitchen equipment.
If your server doesn’t “get it” or you don’t feel comfortable be sure to ask for the kitchen manager to be safe. I have had a great experience every time I have eaten at Friday’s and the manager has always come to my table to check and informed that they used new gloves and tools which really helped put me at ease. I would ask to speak to the Kitchen Manager if you have any concerns or before you place your order. Pictured above is the petite sirloin with lobster, mixed vegetables and mashed potatoes. YUM!
This is not a sponsored post. I paid for my product and all opinions are 100% my own.
Here are our Gluten Free Dining Reviews. Hopefully it will help you on your gluten free journey. Visit this extensive list of Gluten Free Restaurant Menus.
Be sure to follow our Gluten Free Recipes Pinterest Board.
- Applebees Gluten Free Menu
- Bonefish Grill Gluten Free Menu
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill Gluten Free Menu
- Chick-fil-A Announces Nutritious and Gluten Free Kids Meals
- Chick-fil-A Gluten Free Menu
- Chipotle Gluten Free Menu
- Chuck E Cheese Offers Gluten Free Menu
- Chuck E. Cheese is testing Gluten Free Pizza and Cupcakes in MN
- Claim Jumper Gluten Free Menu
- Domino’s Gluten Free Pizza
- Gigi’s Cupcakes offers Gluten Free Friday’s
- Gluten Free Dining Out Restaurant Menus
- Gluten Free Menu at Cracker Barrel
- Gluten Free Menu at Mellow Mushroom
- Gluten Free Menu at PF Changs
- Gluten Free Menu at Red Robin
- Gluten Free Menu at TGI Fridays
- Gluten Free Menu Yesterday’s Cafe & Tea Room – Florence, KY
- Hot Head Burritos Gluten Free Menu
- Jeff Ruby’s Steakhouse Gluten Free Menu
- Karlo’s Bistro Italia – Florence, KY – GlutenFree Menu
- LaRosa’s is now offering Gluten Free Pizza
- LaRosas Gluten Free Pizza is Delicious!
- Local 127 on Vine Gluten Free Menu
- Logan’s Roadhouse Gluten Free Menu & Review
- Macaroni Grill Gluten Free Menu
- McAlister’s Gluten Free Menu
- Mod Market Gluten Free Menu
- Moe’s Southwest Grill Gluten Free Menu
- My thoughts on Domino’s Gluten Free Pizza
- Orange Leaf Yogurt Review – Gluten Free Menu
- Oriental Wok Gluten Free Menu
- Skyline Chili is Gluten Free
- TGI Friday’s – New Gluten Free Menu
- Yesterday’s Cafe & Tea Room – Florence, KY – Gluten Free Menu
- Zoe’s Kitchen Restaurant Gluten Free Menu & Review