I am always asked what are the top 10 items to stockpile. So I thought this would make a great post! We hope this helps you save money at the store!
10 Items To Stockpile
1. Toilet Paper – Great post on “How can you get free toilet paper?”
2. Bottled Beverages – Sports Drinks/Water (a must for sports and the summer)
4. Pet Food
6. Laundry Detergent
7. Meat – Great post on manager’s specials
8. Storage products like foil, freezer bags
9. Personal Care – Shop the Drug Stores
10. Paper Plates, Cups and Plastic Wear
I do really well shopping at Kroger and strategically matching coupons. When there is a Mega Sale that is a great time to stockpile on paper goods and storage products.
It is all about watching the sales cycle and matching your coupons. Then strategically matching them on the smallest size allowable based on the wording on your coupon.
- How Does Price Matching Work?
- What is on sale in February?
- How to Understand the Grocery Sales Cycle
- Stockpiling – Preparing for Natural Disasters or Emergency
- Stockpiling 101 | Stockpiling For The Holidays™
- How Do I Start Stockpiling?
- Stockpiling Tip :: Look for Coupons on Packages
- 10 Items To Stockpile