Bacon and Hazelnut Spread for breakfast! Yes, please. Check out this recipe for Banana Hazelnut Breakfast Panini.
Did you know you can Freeze Bananas? It is a great way to extend the life of the banana when you find them on managers special or they are over ripe.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Banana Hazelnut Breakfast Panini
- 4 croissants
- 1/2 cup Jif Chocolate Hazelnut or Mocha Cappucino Flavored Spread
- 8 slices crispy cooked bacon
- 2 ripe bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- Crisco® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Cinnamon sugar,* for garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Slice croissants horizontally and lay open. Spread each croissant bottom with 2 tablespoons chocolate hazelnut flavored spread, 2 slices of crispy bacon, cut to fit, slices of banana and a generous sprinkling of cinnamon sugar. Cover with top of croissant.
- Spray tops of croissants with butter spray; sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake sandwiches in baking pan covered with foil for 5 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 2 minutes. Bananas should be softened and paninis a light golden brown. Cut croissants in half diagonally. Serve warm.
- Cinnamon Sugar is available in your grocer's spice aisle or you can make your own by combining 1 tablespoon sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
Thanks Jif for the recipe and image.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: