If you are looking for high-speed internet connection options this may be for you! Everyone seems to be on the information superhighway. Merge by Windstream is the new way to watch TV – straight from the ”entertainment superhighway.” I didn't know much about Merge so I was excited to learn about it and share it with you.
Windstream Communications has launched a sub-brand, called Merge, to establish the high-speed Internet company as the leader in delivering streaming entertainment to the home in the most innovative, cost effective ways. Of course when we heard about the cost effective measures we knew you would be interested in learning too!
Merge allows you to choose, control and experience movies, TV shows, games, social media (and more)
that you want to watch, where you want to watch and when you want to watch it. Sounds awesome to me!
Merge by Windstream will change the way you think about your entertainment choices. It provides you a new way to choose, control and experience entertainment in your home. It is becoming evident that consumers want and need dependable high-speed connection and entertainment online. Merge provides the path to that entertainment –TV shows, movies, social media interaction, photo sharing, gaming – straight from the Internet to the television.
- High-speed Internet connection
- Roku 2 HD streaming box
- 24/7 U.S. based support
- Unlimited nationwide calling
Packages start at only $52.99/month and are available in multiple speed tiers – starting at 3MB and progressing up to 24MB.
In addition to the core package, Windstream will deploy quarterly promotions with new Merge activations. Hurry to check out this promotion that runs through June 2012.
- Free 6-month subscription to HuluPlus (allows consumers to immediately experience Internet content
- streaming to the television via the Roku box
- First month free Merge service
- Free professional installation
Merge is on (a) powerful connection that streams whatever YOU want straight from the Internet via a Roku streaming player to any device in your home: from your small screens like your laptop, tablet or mobile phone to your biggest screen – the television.
For those with busy schedules, Merge is entertainment on your schedule – not the TV schedule. This is what I like most about Merge – it gives me the control of my schedule!
Check out the Ticket to Hollywood Sweepstakes. When you like Windstream you can enter to win! Enter by August 31, 2012. You must be 18 or older and a resident of a qualifying state. Limit one (1) entry per email address.
The Prize Includes:
One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive:
Trip for Two to Hollywood, California
Roundtrip airfare for two (2) people (approximate value $1,000.00) from any airport in the Promotion States, noted above, to Los Angeles, California;
- Dates of travel must occur between September 7, 2012, and September 30, 2013
- Five (5) night stay at The Hollywood Roosevelt, Hollywood, California (approximate value $1,700);
- Two passes for a four (4) hour backlot V.I.P tour of a movie studio (studio to be determined) (approximate value $300);
- $1,000 cash for spending money;
- One (1) 60” Flat Screen Television (approximate value $1,500);
- Movie tickets for two (2) for one (1) year (approximate value $1,000); and
- One (1) one-year subscription to HuluPlus (approximate value $100.00).