Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
I love this recipe for the summer – so easy and doesn’t heat up your kitchen! Plus if you garden you will have fresh veggies to choose from!
- 1 32 oz Can of Die Fratelli Tomato Sauce
- 4 chicken breasts
- Variety of Veggies, Cut up – Peppers, Zucchini, Onion, Mushroom (whatever your family likes and you have on hand)
- Place chicken in crockpot
- Add veggies
- Add tomato sauce
- Add Basil and Oregano (I like fresh)
- Add water if necessary to cover.
- Cook on high heat for 1 hour and turn down to low for 3 hours
- Enjoy over a bed of rice