Dad’s Best Pork Chops Recipe is perfect for Father’s Day and Summer BBQ’s.
Dad's Best Pork Chops Recipe
Source: Originally published as Dad's Best Pork Chops in Taste of Home June/July 2011, p75
Recipe type: Grilling
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons key lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Chill until serving.
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Grill chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with salsa.
Thank You Taste Of Home for the picture and recipe!
Father’s Day Recipes