I love this Exploding Colors A Rainbow of Fun Science Experiment. This was a really fun science experiment using food coloring that Peyton and I enjoyed doing together. It was really cool. Be sure your milk is at room temperature or even a little warmed in the microwave. The tip is for it not to be cold to really get some fun color explosions! This is the perfect activity for Summer Vacation or a Snow Day!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Exploding Colors :: A Rainbow of Fun Science Experiment
- Milk (while milk if possible)
- Liquid Dish Soap
- 3-4 bottles of different food coloring
- Measure out 50 mL of milk and bring to room temperature.
- Pour the milk into the dish.
- Add a few drops of food coloring to the milk. Make sure to use different colors.
- Put a single drop of liquid dishwashing soap in the middle of the dish.
- Watch and see what happens as the colors explode!
More Projects To Enjoy: