Gluten Free Bacon, Avocado & Egg Grilled Cheese Sandwich is hands down a favorite Gluten Free Meal for me! I love it! Not one I eat often but true comfort food I make it using Udi’s Gluten Free which is my personal favorite. A tip is to keep your bread in the freezer so that you have it whenever you are ready to prepare. I like to cook my bacon in the oven because it reduces the fat and the clean up.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- Udi's Bread
- Horizon Organic American Cheese
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- Heat a skillet to medium/high.
- Cook egg over medium.
- Cook bacon until crisp.
- Butter the outside of both slices of bread.
- Assemble sandwich with cheese, egg, bacon and avocado.
- Add mayonnaise if desired.
- Grill on skillet until golden brown.