There is nothing better than oatmeal for breakfast or brinner. It is a satisfying dish that will sure to please. I love this Gluten Free Baked Oatmeal Recipe that filled with apples, raisins and walnuts. You can substitute with other ingredients that you have on hand too!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- ½ cup raisins
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups gluten-free old-fashioned oats
- ⅓ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cups fat-free milk
- 1 medium apple, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- Place raisins in a small bowl. Cover with boiling water; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, pie spice and salt. Stir in the milk, apple and butter. Let stand for 5 minutes. Drain raisins; stir into oat mixture.
- Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with walnuts. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Thank You Taste Of Home for the picture and recipe!
Gluten Free Recipes: