Gluten Free Chocolate Snack Mix is perfect for parties or special occasions. I try not to make it too often though because it doesn’t last long! I like to make this to take to parties because everyone loves it and don’t even realize it is gluten free!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Gluten-Free Chocolate Snack Mix Recipe
- 5 cups Chocolate Chex
- 4 cups Cinnamon Chex
- 1 cup salted cashews
- 1 cup dried banana chips
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the cereals, cashews and banana chips. In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt butter. Add the coconut, honey, cocoa, extract and cinnamon; stir until blended. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4 minutes, stirring every minute. Spread onto waxed paper to cool. Store in an airtight container.
Courses Gluten Free
Thank You Taste Of Home for the picture and recipe!
Gluten Free Recipes: