Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 2 peeled and chopped nectarines
- 4 Tbsp brown sugar
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ⅓ cup water
- 2 Tbsp gluten-free ketchup
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- Combine all ingredients into a medium, heavy-bottomed saucepan.
- Bring to a boil on high heat, then reduce heat to low and simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Puree mixture in blender in 2 batches. (Be careful to hold your lid on with a potholder as mixture is HOT!)
- Store well-sealed in refrigerator.